The Layout of Each Annotation
1. List the source in its proper MLA citation (this should be double-spaced)
2. Skip a space ("Enter" once and it will automatically double space)
3. Write the annotation in single space. To receive full credit for each annotation, you must include a paragraph of at least 5 sentence. In 1-2 sentences, summarize the source. Next, provide the articles thesis statement (in your own words). For the rest of the annotation, state how you intend to use the source in your essay (you may use 1st person for this part of the annotation. The rest should be in third person: no second person "you/your"). Do not use direct quotes in your annotations.
4. Set the document back to double space, and move on the the next citation. Remember, citations should be listed in alphabetical order. If there is no author, go by the article title. If an organization produced the source, then the organization is the author.
1. Include the proper MLA heading at the top left corner of the document
2. title your work "Annotated Bibliography for Essay 1"
3. There is no word count for this, so word count isn't necessary in the MLA heading. However, points will be deducted if annotations contain fewer than 5 sentences
4. Include page numbers with your last name in the top right corners inside the header
Here are the titles of the journals
Experiences of Teaching Sexual and Reproductive Health to Students with Intellectual Disabilities
Key Factors Influencing Comfort in Delivering and Receiving Sexual Health Education
Why Teach Sexuality Education in School? Teacher Discretion in Implementing Comprehensive Sexuality Education in Rural Zambia
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25