The call center has decided to outsource the work to replace 500 single monitor by dual LED monitors to increase agent productivity, and reduce overall energy expenditure in the building. The increase in productivity will create a more customer friendly experience by reducing customer wait time and decreasing frustrations that the agents face with the current single monitor setup. The lower energy costs will result in lower operating costs for the call center, and the increase in productivity will generate additional revenue. Hint: Creating a project charter and project scope statement will facilitate to identify the procurement-SOW. Use what you have learned in part 1 to develop an RFP solicitation.
The minimum structure should therefore be as follows.
Total assignment length should be 13 to 16 pages long, including everything. The format of your entire proposal must use standard margins with 12-point font.
The formats of RFPs used by companies and government agencies are seldom the same. The organization of the technical, management, and commercial information included in RFPs varies. There are six commonly used sections of information that procurement groups include in RFPs. We will use these six sections as a template for your RFPs.
1. Instructions to Bidders
2. Description of Work
4. Specifications and Drawings
5. Special Conditions
6. General Conditions and Contract Agreement
The Instructions to Bidders section provides sufficient information to bidders to allow them to prepare a responsive bid proposal. Most of this information is not required in the final contract for the work. The information in the Description of Work, Proposal, Specifications and Drawings, Special Conditions, and the General Conditions and Contract Agreement sections is included in the final contract for the work. The remainder of this template discusses each of these sections included in RFPs.
Also, you will want to delete the description information (in blue) after you have added your data under each section of the template.
How to Make Sure You are Writing a Comprehensive RFP
1. The RFP should provide sufficient information for a bidder to prepare a bid proposal that is responsive to each of the technical, management, and commercial requirements specified in the RFP.
2. The RFP should provide the necessary information concerning contract requirements. When the information from the successful bid proposal is combined with the requirements in the RFP, all of the information required to prepare a contract for the work should be available.
3. The management requirement in the RFP should define how the contract work will be managed by the owner and the contractor.
Request for Proposal Template
Name of the RFP topic you chose.
Name of your company (optional)
Company address (optional)
Company phone (optional)
Distribution list (optional)
Your e-mail address
PM598—Current term TABLE OF CONTENTS
Note: Click somewhere within your table of contents, press F9, select the “update entire table” radio button, and click “OK” to refresh it automatically.
The Instructions to Bidders section contains the information that a bidder requires to prepare a bid proposal that is responsive to each of the requirements that are included in other sections of the RFP. Certain RFPs provide this information in an Invitation to Bid letter as well as in the Instructions to Bidders. The following sections discuss common items that are included, in Instructions to Bidders (referred to as Instructions).
The Instructions provide a general description of the work covered by the contract. If there are detailed Description of Work and Specifications and Drawings sections included in the RFP, these sections are referenced in the general description of the work.
To properly evaluate the bid proposals when they are received, all of the information requested in the RFP must be provided by the bidders. Since several sections of the RFP may require that bidders submit specific information, the instructions summarize the specific information that must be submitted with the bids. Much of the specific information that is required from b
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25