Read these role descriptions to prepare for selecting your JGR Fantasy Team.
· Logistics: This person is responsible for coordinating the nuts and bolts of the event: from scheduling to arranging travel to making sure there’s food on the table at lunchtime… just to name a few! The logistics person needs to be able to multitask and be organized, proactive, efficient, polite, and calm under pressure. They must anticipate all the needs of the day while at the same being able to adjust and resolve any unexpected problems. It’s a challenging role, but tremendously satisfying for the right person.
· Budgeting: This is the numbers job, the person responsible for keeping track of all the costs of the event and making sure expenses do not exceed the amount of funds in the budget. This person needs to have excellent math skills as well as being precise and detail-oriented. They may be called upon to problem-solve financially, so they cannot be too rigid in their approach to situations, but at the end of the day, they need to be a stickler for numbers.
· Programming: This person is in charge of what participants take away from the event. They will research, write and plan the activities for the small group team-building sessions, as well as determine who will be the keynote speaker and what that person should speak about. The programming head needs to be a creative thinker who can come up with interesting, relatable and practical ideas that will make the event worthwhile and memorable.
· MC/Host: This person is the “face” of the event. They will be manning the microphone beginning with the introduction at the start of the day, and guiding participants from one activity to the next with clear, concise direction. This person should be a “people person” and enjoy interacting with the public, and an excellent communicator, able to speak off the cuff in a smart, clear way — even if something during the event shifts last-minute.
© 2020 Strayer University. All Rights Reserved. This document contains Strayer University Confidential and Proprietary information and may not be copied, further distributed, or otherwise disclosed in whole or in part, without the expressed written permission of Strayer University.
Page 1 of 1
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25