This assignment will give you the opportunity to apply what you have learned about Time Value Money to everday life. In this instance, calculating a mortage’s monthy payment and principle.
Congratulations! You have just signed a contract to purchase your first home. Your purchase price is $300,000 and you plan to put 20% down. Calculate your monthly principal and interest payments for the life of the loan for:
• a 15-year mortgage at 2.875%
• a 30-year mortgage at 3.25%.
Compare and contrast these two options.
• What are the Pros and Cons of each?
• Add the specifics for type of media, length, and format.
• Submit a Word document or Excel spreadsheet. • At least 1 page in length.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25