Imagine that you are preparing an article to submit to the Canadian Marketing Association, an association that provides thought leadership and professional development for marketers. Your report must focus on an intriguing real-world question of your choice. After identifying the aspects of consumer behaviour that best answer your question, you must then conclude your report with two takeaways aimed at marketers.
1. Identify a question or an issue of personal interest (e.g., “Why do I drink so much coffee?”), of interest to managers or to a specific company or industry (e.g., “How did breast cancer research become such a fundraising success?”), or of interest to consumers or to consumer welfare (e.g., “How can we get people to exercise more?”).
2. Choose 2 or 3 aspects of consumer behaviour that best answer your question, using topics/concepts covered in any of the following chapters:
With so many different concepts to consider, you will undoubtedly find many relevant aspects of CB that you could write about (e.g., I drink a lot of coffee because of needs, exposure, learning, attitudes, etc.), and you will not be able to cover all of them. Instead, focus on just the 2 or 3 concepts that you consider particularly relevant for responding to the issue/question that you identified. Consider, for instance, which of these concepts is most important, and which might apply under different circumstances (e.g., do I drink more coffee when I’m stressed or when I’m relaxed? When I’m with other people or alone?)
3. To learn more about your question, and the relevant concepts you identified, review:
a) Reports in Passport, found under the “Market & Consumers Data and Reports” on Research Business Portal
b) Peer-reviewed articles (ideally from the last 5 years) by accessing ProQuest or Business Search Complete (both of these databases can be found on the Research Business Portal under “Trade News and Scholarly Articles.”)Examples of possible journals from which to find appropriate articles include (but are far from limited to): Journal of Business Research, Marketing Letters, Journal of Product and Brand Management, Journal of Consumer Psychology, Journal of Personality and Social Psychology.
NOTE: you must cite at least 3 secondary sources!
4. Conclude with two practical and meaningful recommendations (e.g., how can I drink less coffee?).
You must submit, in a single document, a report that is to include the following components:
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25