Instructions: Develop a Port Improvement Plan (PIP) Presentation for a port of your choice. Do not include any secure, confidential or private information in your plan. Your PIP should include background about the port, its products and services, markets, and strategies (e.g., green port). Also describe its current freight flows and future freight flows after implementation of one or more of your recommended improvement projects would be executed. Use a multi-year planning horizon.
25 PowerPoint slides, including cover slide and references Style: Power Point, professional style, Appropriate APA citations.
1. Background information about the port: industry classification; markets, location, # of employees, products & services, suppliers, other pertinent information
2: What are the port’s strategic goals? Slide
3: What are the strengths of the port?
4: What are the weaknesses of the port?
5: What metrics does the port utilize?
6: What improvement initiatives and innovations has it implemented?
7: What improvement initiatives and innovations should it consider?
8: What should be the next step be to improve the port?
9: Provide data from the case to support your conclusions as necessary.
Also, Compare your supply chain to an exemplar, standard, benchmark, or best practice.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25