computer science discussion question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
Module 2 DQ #1 Moving Beyond Data Visualization
Please watch the TED Talk “Moving Beyond Data Visualization”
1. What does speaker Evans mean by windshield?
2. Explain experiments, the speaker has explained?
Module 2 DQ #2 Visual Analysis Best Practices
Please read the white paper on the Visual Analysis Best Practice
1. Select and list/describe 5 practices as presented in the white paper.
2. Of the 5 practices, in your opinion, what are the top 2 points that are vital for data visualizations. Explain why you chose these 2.
3. Mention any Data Visualization tool other than Tableau, and its industry
Online 2: Readings & Media
1. Read the text Chapter 5: What the Survey Says: Showing Likert, Ranking, Check-All-That-Apply, and More
2. Read the White Paper: Visual Analysis Best Practices
Simple Techniques for Making Every Data Visualization Useful.pdfDownload Simple Techniques for Making Every Data Visualization Useful.pdf
3. TED Talk Video: Moving Beyond Data Visualization
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkhJqhKtdf8&t=117s&ab_channel=TEDxTalksLinks to an external site.
Evans is a Data Scientist with Exaptive, an Oklahoma City-based data science software company. Frank focuses on how data-driven applications can be leveraged to explore data in innovative ways. He specializes in data networks–where pieces of data are described and interacted with according to their relationships to other data, people, and domains. This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community.
4. Visualizing Survey Data 2.0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmr_-1aL1T4&ab_channel=SteveWexlerLinks to an external site.
Requirements: Answer questions
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25