Assignment process: 1. Select an Article by the selection due date, that you intend to analyze as a basis for connecting HR with MA. (Note, no two partnerships may writ about the same article, thus submit a link to your selection, to your professor for approval to proceed.) (2 marks)
2. Describe the human resource function that is at the centre of your article (e.g. Training, Organization Development, Recruitment, Health & Safety, Strategy, Industrial Relations, etc.) (10 marks) Considerations for example:
a. Define the function as you understand it to operate;
b. What value does it contribute to the organization e.g. it ensures the selection of top-skilled, technical resources;
c. What are the financial impacts/implications (generally, of the function?
d. How does the function get funded in order to operate? Where does the money come from to run it? How? etc.
e. What financial information do you think the function might need to be efficient and contribute to the organization? And/or
f. Anything different/additional that you think will better demonstrate your knowledge of your selected Human Resource function.
3. Identify two concepts learned in this course – Managerial or Financial Accounting, that you believe would help you as a non-financial manager in Human Resources. These should align with the function you chose above. (15 marks) Include specifically:
(i) Name the topics;
(ii) Briefly (1 – 2 sentences) explain what each topic entails;
(iii) Describe – How these topics relate to the human resource function (why needed/uesed).
(iv) Connecting – How you think each will facilitate the role of the non-financial manager?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25