swift question and need guidance to help me learn.
“You will be building a simplified profile page about you or a fictional character of your choosing. The initial screen of this app has a few high-level context items about the person/thing. Users are able to tap into those items to reveal more information about them. Your app doesn’t need to look like the GIF below as long as they satisfy the base requirements. Have fun and be creative with your UI!”
I have attached a README that outlines the project requirements. Please create your project in a Github repo, and include a copy of the README in your repo with the information in it filled out. Here is also a link to a gif that shows what your app should do: project.gif (600×1302) (codepath.org).
Additionally, if you are having a difficult time of getting auto-layout to work, feel free to first implement the UI without any auto-layout nor constraints. If you do this, be sure that your storyboard screen matches the emulator you are running the app on so that your UI elements appear correctly.
Note: I pasted the README here as it does not allow me to attach the file.
# Project 1 – *Name of App Here*
Submitted by: **Your Name Here**
**Name of your app** is an app that introduces … [TODO]
Time spent: **X** hours spent in total
## Required Features
The following **required** functionality is completed:
[ ] Users are able to see a customized app icon and launch screen
[ ] Your app should work for any screen size and orientation using AutoLayout constraints
[ ] Mark here if you will demostrate auto layout implemention as horizontal rotation or different phone size or both, then erase this text
[ ] Users are able to see at least 3 context items
[ ] Users are able to tap into each context item and see detail view
[ ] Detail view contains information about each item (title, description, picture if applicable, etc.)
The following **optional** features are implemented:
– [ ] Improve and customize the user interface through styling and coloring
– [ ] Allow users to scroll when context items are off-screen (table view implemention)
The following **additional** features are implemented:
– [ ] List anything else that you can get done to improve the app functionality!
## Video Walkthrough
Here’s a walkthrough of implemented user stories:
GIF created with …
Describe any challenges encountered while building the app.
Copyright [yyyy] [name of copyright owner]
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the “License”);
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
distributed under the License is distributed on an “AS IS” BASIS,
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
limitations under the License.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25