1. Solve for “x” to evaluate the logarithm.
a) log936 + log918 − log924 b) log420 − log45 + log48
2. A new dinosaur textbook is pulled on by Ross and Monica. Ross pulls with a force of 50 N [W] and Monica pulls with a force of 25 N [N]. What is the resultant force?
3. The circle has a radius of 10 cm. The length of the chord AB is 8 cm. Determine the measure of angle ACB. Explain which geometric properties of circles helped you find this solution. picture attached of drawing.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25